SOCIAL MEDIA

Autumnal Reading!

Tuesday 30 September 2014

This Autumn I'm in the mood for fantasy. I know I've been in a fantasy kick for a while now, but it's really not letting up, and I feel Autumn is probably the most perfect time for it. There's a slight nip in the air that prevents you from being outside the whole day, you're wearing a warm, cosy jumper... Doesn't it make sense to nestle into the side of the couch and travel into a world you can explore (one where you don't get cold after a few minutes)? Thought so.

Here's the books I'm planning on (hopefully) reading this wonderful season!


I'm currently reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone (after having been wanting to read it for EONS!) and so far, so good. I still don't have a clue what to expect because I'm not that far in, but I'm excited to continue. Who knows, by the time this post is up, I might have finished it. I started reading The Hobbit a while ago but due to life and school and stress, I put it down. I really want to finish it though because I was rather enjoying it and it is, after all, a fantasy classic. I've also had The Kneebone Boy sitting on my shelf collecting dust for quite some time now. It looks so good and I really hope I can get on to it soon!

What genre are you going for this Autumn? Are there any books you particularly want to read?

Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo


4 comments :

  1. I like you, am really trying to read more fantasy this Autumn. My favourite genre is contemporary and that seems to be what I read ALL the time. So I decided a few weeks ago to try some different things. I read The Hobbit last week and also plan on reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone too! There are some great fantasy books out there so happy reading! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny! My least favourite genre is contemporary! :3 I hope you enjoyed The Hobbit?! Happy reading to you too! :D xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I hope you enjoy it as well!

    I don't really have a particular genre I'm reading for this fall, although I am reading some "horror" books during October. I tend to bounce around a lot though, so who knows what I'll end up reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! *crosses fingers* Still not found the time to pick it up and read some more into it though! :(

      Ooooh, I may spice it up and go for a horror closer to Halloween! I hope, whatever you end up reading, you enjoy! xD

      Delete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!