SOCIAL MEDIA

Divergent Week: Final Rankings!

Sunday 6 April 2014
So Initiation finished last night at midnight and the points for each faction were totalled up this morning. The final rankings for each faction are as follows:
   
The winning faction with 408 points is... Candor!

Divergent Week
 
Followed by Abnegation with 372 points, Amity with 268 points, Dauntless with 248 points and Erudite with 114 points!

I am so proud of all the factions and all the initiates who participated this week! On the risk of sounding cheesy, everyone is a winner in my eyes - I am humbled by the effort a bunch of you put in!

So, yes, that's Divergent Week over. I'm sad to see it go, I've had a lot of fun with it over the past seven days and I hope all you initiates have had fun too and, to my readers, I hope it's been something slightly different yet fun for you to read on this blog! :)
 
Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo

PS: Who knows, we may do something similar to this in the future! ;)



1 comment :

  1. I totally forgot to post for Divergent Week. T_T I did post a couple of posts though...Can't believe I let my faction down..D: Still a proud Erudite though! :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!