SOCIAL MEDIA

The Last Post of 2012! :O

Sunday 30 December 2012
Hey everyone! Just a little quickie to tell you all that I hope you have an amazing New Year - the next day or two I'll probably be too swamped to post so thought I should post this now! 2012 has been a great year for this blog and I hope it continues on into 2013 - a big shout out to all you readers, followers and publishing companies who have graciously given me books to review! I love you all and can't thank you enough! xD

Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo

PS: I know, I know, I'm terrible! I only managed to complete three out of the five days for Top Ten week *hides face shamefully* '_'

PPS: Having some technical difficulties with this blog at the moment - for one, it's not letting me change/customize the layout and it's driving me nuts! Hopefully it'll be all fixed soon but at least you know what's to blame if my layout suddenly looks funny! :P


6 comments :

  1. Happy New Year to you too. By the way, I've picked up "The Secret Life of Bees" and I'm going to read it. Have you read it? Is it worth reading? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a Happy New Year, Rachel! Looking forwards to your post in 2013. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW, RACHEL~!! -huggles- Don't worry about it; I've totally been swamped lately as well! Cheers to a fantastic new year for you and HAPPY 2013! Really glad that we got to be bloggy friends ^_^ I'm sorry for not being able to comment punctually on your last couple of posts, but I'm gonna go and catch up on them right now!

    Lotsa bookish love, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you! I hope 2013 is filled with lots of good books, laughter and amazing times. Looking forward to your future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Hope your year will be filled with fun and books! x I put you on my blogs I read on my blog.
    -Rachel
    thesatchelgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!