SOCIAL MEDIA

**Weekly Wanted: Wishlist Wonders Update**

Sunday 9 January 2011
Weekly Wanted: Wishlist Wonders is a new meme that my best friend, Amber and I have recently made. If you would like to see the post containing all the information then click HERE :) OK, now on to the couple of updates I need to tell you about...
Firstly, Amber has made a Linky for Weekly Wanted so that other participants can visit your Weekly Wanted: Wishlist Wonders post :) Click HERE to go to Amber's blog :)
Secondly, a fellow book blogger, Jean, has very kindly made us a badge for Weekly Wanted. Go on, put it on your sidebar, lol. Thank you so much, Jean, I love it!



Rachel xx :)




2 comments :

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!